How to find us
- From A35 westbound and eastbound turn at signs for Whitchurch Canonicorum village at Morecombelake – by Art Gallery
- Follow single track lane for approx a mile to centre of village
- Turn right at pink thatched cottage on opposite corner
- Go past village hall and take next left marked Marshwood/ Gassons Lane (opposite Beerhayes Holiday Cottages, also know as Cardsmill Lane on Google)
- Follow single track lane for further 2 miles approx, do not turn off
- Go past Mandeville Stoke Farm turning (marked dead end!) on sharp left hand 90 deg bend
- Follow road round to left for further 200 yards approx, look out for pylon wires overhead and slow down!
- Site on left before next 90 deg right hand bend.
- You have arrived at the Camping & Caravanning Club Certified Site ‘The Rural Retreat’ – WELCOME!
- Please pull into site, close gates and enquire at reception for pitching instructions & site information.
Longitude: -2.84626 Postcode for Sat Nav: DT6 6RW
PLEASE NOTE! – this is a geographical postcode and as such is shared by more than one address
Please use directions above once near as google maps and sat nav software will sometimes take you past the campsite and farm for a further half mile!
Please note the satellite image shown on google maps is 6 years out of date and so the improvements are not yet shown.